Leverage Cloud CRM for better lead management
by Sachin Rane, on Sep 6, 2021 9:28:15 PM
Estimated reading time: 2 mins
Product companies and service providers interact with prospective customers, existing customers, and cold customers at a high frequency periodicity. These interactions have to be cleaned, classified, and saved for future references and for generating leads. Cloud Customer Relationship Management or Cloud CRM allows to systematically store this data, such that it can be leveraged for lead management as well as cross selling and up-selling products even across geographies.
Cloud CRM for a high octane lead management
Cloud CRM allows to maintain 360 degree details of interactions with prospective customers or leads, existing customers, as well as previous customers. Popular Cloud CRMs, such as Salesforce, offer a synergized platform to maintain separate clouds for Sales, Marketing, and Service Management that can be harnessed as a fly-wheel with the Service cloud empowering the Marketing cloud, which in turn fuels the Sales cloud.
- Service Cloud – This CRM cloud supports customer FAQ knowledge management, case management, service analytics, and much more. It also keeps the customers and field executives informed about important events through SMS alerts and email messages. It allows to integrate intranet portals and IT portals for two-way communication between the company and the field executives.
- Marketing Cloud – This CRM cloud allows to unify data, target campaigns, and deliver personalized experience to prospective customers, existing customers, and cold customers. It allows to design smart push notifications, SMS, and emailers. It also allows to deliver personalized communication through social media.
- Sales Cloud – This CRM cloud offers field management of leads and opportunities and allows to track the detailed interactions. It allows prioritizing of contacts and also allows to integrate their social content to understand their views in general. It offers features for sales forecasting as well as provides in-built as well as DIY report analytics.
Advantages of Cloud CRM
- Allows role-based anytime anywhere access to the synergized clouds
- Allows to generate actionable insights and forecast scenarios
- Supports omni-channel customer management due to the cloud deployment
- Offers DIY reporting features along with in-built report templates
- Provides device-agnostic access due to the cloud hosting
- Powers the service-marketing-sales flywheel on a continuous basis
Cloud CRM offers a versatile infrastructure for managing interactions with customers and prospective leads. It offers personalized interactions with the customer community and improves efficiency and productivity of the sales and marketing workforces.